Hi Vishal,

On Saturday, October 26, 2002 23:57 your local time, (Sunday, 12:42 my
local time), you [VN] wrote:

VN> Does anyone know if Norton Antivirus Corporate Edition can scan
VN> mail received through TB?

NAV doesn't have plug-in for TB! But, it can be set up to scan
incoming/outgoing mails depending upon the version you are using (I'm
not familiar with corporate edition).

VN> Also, is there any need for a separate NAV plugin DLL like
VN> Kaspersky's plugin which is installed along with Kaspersky?

Of course there's a need ;)

--
be well,
Sudip Pokhrel             |    /"\