There is a poll on my phpbb-powered test board regarding which script users
prefer. It will stay up until midnight Monday evening (EST). If you haven't
voted on your preferred script, you're invited to do so. Here's the link to
the poll:

http://www.donzeigler.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=16

Tuesday the losing board will be taken down, so make sure you're registered
on both for the time being.

After this I will begin asking for volunteers to help moderate the board. :)

Anyone on-list who hasn't had the opportunity to examine both test boards,
they can be found at:

http://www.donzeigler.com/yabbse
http://www.donzeigler.com/phpbb2

Response to the test boards has been great. Hopefully, we'll soon be able to
get down to business, i.e., making TB Forums yet another of the excellent
support options available for users of The Bat!

--
Regards,
Don Zeigler

...We should go metric every inch of the way!

www.donzeigler.com  |  This message brought to you by The Bat v1.61