Hello SCN,

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:10:17 -0800 (PST) GMT (30/10/02, 05:10 +0700 GMT),
SCN User wrote:

> I have encoutered problems downloading files that are already read
> in my telnet account. I tried marking the files as unread in hopes
> it would change things, but it hasn't.

Do you mean mails or files?

> Any file that was read would not download into the bat -- even if I
> used the feature "dispatch mail on server" and "all files".

OK, this would show you which emails are on the server. Try marking
Receive on that particular mail, and then click on that colourful
circle.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

On a Korean kitchen knife... Warning: Keep out of children.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta7
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM