Hallo Terry,

On Wed, 30 Oct 2002 13:16:18 -0800GMT (30-10-02, 22:16 +0100GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

TGM> If I receive a message from an individual in this group and try to
TGM> reply to or forward the message the templates do not function.

Do these addresses also belong to another group? (with or without reply
or forwarding templates)

Do the addresses that cause problems have multiple entries in your
address book?

Is there something special about the templates you use? Lately we had
a thread about some header macros not always working as you'd suspect.

--
Groetjes, Roelof