Hello Thomas!

On Friday, November 8, 2002 at 4:25:29 AM you wrote:

> Can we just do away with automated replies? They have never been
> anything else but a nuisance. Sure you can do a lot with TB, but this
> is a feature I'd like to see permanently disabled.

Not completely but it should be disabled for mailing lists.

BTW, your last sig cookie was a bit ... racy, wasn't it. Not that *I*
mind, but as was pointed out by yourself this week, this is a family
channel ...

--
Dierk Haasis

The Bat 1.62/Beta6 on Windows XP 5.1 2600Service Pack 1

You can love somebody even after knowing him for just a second. (Derek
Leveret)