* Thomas Fernandez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

[ Changing fonts to view messages with exotic encodings ]

> I had to go to Options / Editor Prefs / Display / Font: change, and
> change the font manually to a Thai font in order to be able to read
> the message. Of course, after reading it, I had to switch the font
> back to Courier New.

I don't know if this helps, but I would create a manual filter and
invoke it by pressing a hotkey...

The manual filter executes an external text viewer (notepad?) to view
the mail. This could be done by saving the mail to disk (using a
template containing %TEXT) and starting the external program with
this filename as parameter.

HTH.
--
Best regards, Carsten