Hello Mike,

On Sun, 10 Nov 2002 09:38:03 -0700 GMT (10/11/02, 23:38 +0700 GMT),
Mike wrote:

> Can anyone imagine whether the fields in the filter add section
> accept wild cards?

You can use wild cards if you enable Regular Expressions in the
Advanced tab of the sorting Office.

>  IN addition to the specials>create filter being in a rather awkward
>  obscure location - It would be nice if we could have a desktop icon
>  for this often used function - or at the very least access through the
>  1ST menu off the right click.

When I use the Specials / Create Filter option, I always hit the Edit
button, too. This is for me easier than having a desktop icon anyway.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

All generalizations are false.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta7
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM