Hello TBUDL,

I hope I am not covering old ground with this enquiry - I haven't found
relevant help in FAQs or the discussion forum.

I am having real problems setting up The Bat in my new Win XP Home system.

Here is what I am trying to do.

The XP machine is set up for 3 profiles: XPadmin when I want to
administer the machine, PRM when I want to use it and HLM when Heather
wants to use it. Both Heather and I have multiple email accounts.

Under the XPadmin profile I have installed The Bat and entered the registration
details.

I have set up all our accounts plus a BATadmin dummy account.

Using  Options: Network & Administration I have defined the BATadmin
account to have Administrator privileges and all others to have user
privileges.

I have then set up two BAT user groups, PRM and HLM, and have nested our
personal email accounts into the appropriate groups.

When I now log on to Windows as XPadmin and start The Bat I am
prompted for an ID.  BATadmin opens all the accounts, while HLM and
PRM open our respective sub-sets - so far so good; just what I wanted
to achieve.

Now, if I log off Windows as XPadmin and log on again as PRM, then open The Bat,
I am prompted for a user ID, I enter PRM, and The Bat just hangs.  (I have
also been prompted for registration, and to set up a new account!)

Can anyone explain how I can ensure that whichever user profile logs on to
Windows XP, they can enter their user ID into The Bat and see the accounts
previously set up for them by an administrator logged on
under the XPadmin profile?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, as it is seriously
disturbing my sleep!  I'm sure I must just be missing something
obvious.

Best regards,
 Peter                          mailto:peter@;phorus.co.uk