What you could try is Use a program like Winzip. It adds itself to the
right click context menus and one of the options when you right click
any file is "Zip and Email", the file gets zipped and the default
email program launches a new message window with the zip attachment.
MD.

 Mean                            mailto:mean@;activewin.com