Dejan Milenkovic wrote...

>I was wondering; is it possible to have "x-faces" in The Bat? Would it
>be  technically  difficult  to  implement that in the headers? I think
>that  this  would  be a very nice way to personalize our messages!!!;)
>After  all,  isn't  that  the  reason  why  most  of  us  have tags or
>signatures....  to  be  different from others!?!? And those little bmp
>images are usually only 1kb heavy or even less!

The x-face code is simply one long line of text in the header. (You can
look at this header to see one.) I would like to see it supported, too.
Even though TB! has its alternative, the rogue's gallery is not well
represented. X-face is supported in several programs that are popular,
including Becky! and the new Dialog, and in mail programs I regularly use
like EdMax and Datula. The Bat! is one of those programs aimed at the
kind of person who likes such neat features, so I don't understand the
objections to such an innocuous, easy-to-implement feature.
--
John De Hoog

The 100% SPAM-Free Solution:
http://dehoog.org/spam.htm