On Friday, November 22, 2002, 11:53, tracer wrote:

>   One can put aa password on a mail account so that downloaded mail
>   cannot be read (easily) by someone else. However unless I see it
>   wrong when aa mailrun is done it also doesnt download / send mail
>   from password protected accounts... I donot even see a warning
>   unless I ask ONLY to get mail for a protected account. If this
>   behavious is correct, please consider changing it as I donot want to
>   prevent downloading my mail, just others reading it..

Look under Account -> Properties -> Options. Check "Allow send/fetch
without entering the access password (if any)". That should do what you
want.

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v1.62/Beta7 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc