Hi Allie,

on Mon, 25 Nov 2002 13:04:56 -0500GMT (25.11.02, 19:04 +0100GMT here),
you wrote in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

ACM> It's better to configure the folder to make its own sound via the
ACM> folders properties and Sound tab.

ACM> The filter way will result in the sound being made for each message
ACM> that matches the filter. With the folder configured to make the
ACM> sound, the sound will be made only once, each time new messages are
ACM> filtered to it.

Only problem here: you cannot enable sound on Inbox-Known.

So you'll have to create an extra Known folder and adjust the existing
Known filter, to point to this folder.

Works here to play sound only once. *S*

--
Cheers
Peter

Famous last words - Don't worry, I can handle it.

Winamp currently playing: Chris Barber - Petite Fleur