Hi Bats,
    I would like to have the "get new mail" blue envelope icon button
  perform the Alt+F2 function "check mail for all". Is there a way to
  do this?

  BTW, I have sent this same message yesterday and it did not seem to
  appear on the list. For that message, I used the Specials|Mailing
  List to send the email instead of the address book entry nicknamed
  Bats - the addresses are the same though!

  Or maybe this question has been asked so many times, nobody wants to
  answer? :)

--
Thanks a bunch,

--

 mm                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]