Hello Raj,

On Fri, 29 Nov 2002 20:43:15 +0530 GMT (29/11/02, 22:13 +0700 GMT),
Raj wrote:

MDP>> It exposes the "References" header data for you to modify should you
MDP>> wish to associate a reply with (or disassociate a reply from) a
MDP>> thread.

> How  is  it  different  from  the 'Comments' option. I mean what is that one can
> achieve from 'Follow Up' that cannot be achieved thru 'Comments'

The  references create the thread. Go to View / View Threads by /
Refences when you read a message and see what it does. ;-)

The comment is just that, a comment. It has no value for the machine,
just for the humans who want to "put something there".

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

When you smell an odorless gas, it is probably carbon monoxide.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta7
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM