Hello Jim,

On Sun, 1 Dec 2002 10:49:21 +0000 GMT (01/12/02, 17:49 +0700 GMT),
Jim Lanyon wrote:

>  I have however an old address book archived from mu Outleak days, but
>  as you can see, converting it appears to be no easy matter.  Ah well
>  !! back to importing from the keyboard.

You can export/convert the OL adressbook to LDIF format, and you can
import this to TB. Don't ask what this means, I jsut read it here, and
somebody will reply in more detail. I just want to tell you there is a
way.

Oh, and another way is to export the individual addresses a vCards,
which TB can import. That would be feasible only for a small number of
addresses, though.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62 Beta/17
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM