In  reply to Miguel's message 'Marking messages as Read when replied.'
on Sun, 1 Dec 2002 11:45:57 +0100 from [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

>> Hmm,  thanks,  I'm just downloading Power Pro now, and I think I'll
>> give  your  macro  idea  a go, if that works, it would be ideal - i
>> think :)
>>
>> I'll let you know how Power Pro handles it...

MAU> Yes, please do. Thanks.

Hmm,  it  turns  out  that PowerPro is even more intimidating when you
first install it than The Bat is... - OMG it seemed like the confusion
would never end...

But once i got past the initial setup wizard (which was crap IMO) - it
all made sense...

So yes, after initial testing, I got a macro to do what i wanted...

The  ignore  thread  filter is my third in my incoming filter list, it
adds  what  is  currently  selected  to  the  a  new  alternative set,
searching in kludges.

Under the Key/Mouse tab in PowerPro

Blank for all windows: The Bat!, View Folder*

Enter command: *Keys

Enter keys to send: ^c{ctrl}{shift}s

Enter more commands with button:

*Wait active "Sorting Office*"
*Keys
{right}{down}{down}{down}{tab}{right}%a^v{alt}{right}{alt}{right}{left}{left}{left}{left}{alt}{down}{alt}{down}{down}{down}{down}{down}{enter}{alt}c

The  amount of {down} in the last *Keys line is in direct relationship
to  the  number  filter  it  is,  in my case, the 3rd... if that makes
sense...

looks  bloody confusing i know, but after trial and error this is what
i came up with :)

And it works! - so thanks for the tip...

--
dan.
e [EMAIL PROTECTED]