Hello Dean

On Sunday, December 1, 2002, you wrote

> Hello,

>  Thinking if I just put back in the IE exe program, that all would
>  be well was a mistake.  I now click on a url IE will open with no
>  follow through.  I tried using FAQ, I couldn't find anything
>  specific to this. There is nothing in the program HELP files
>  itself relating to URL .

Under file/preferences I have given TheBat! the default for Opera.
If I click on a url in an email it opens in Opera.  When I want
to use IE, I manually bring that up.  IE and Opera both trigger
an email in TheBat!.  IE never opens automatically because it is
not my default browser, Opera is.  I must copy/paste into IE if I
find a website that is not friendly to Opera.

I am sure the same thing can be done to use OE by going to
preferences.

Is that what you are after?

Elaine