Hello Peter,

On Sunday, December 1, 2002 at 1:03:06 PM you [PE] wrote (at least in
part):

PE> Tonight received a message which cause an AV in The Bat!

PE> It is the last message in the InBox.

PE> I have to reboot the computer after receiving it.

PE> The problem is that when The Bat is run it tries to display the same message
PE> that causes an AV. So I get the AV again.

PE> How do I delete this message so that I am not in a 'Neverending loop'?

Try starting The Bat! with an appropriate command line parameter to
change the folder at startup.

Change the link you use to start The Bat! for it containing something
like this:

thebat.exe /focusu="joe";f="outbox"

replace 'joe' with the name of one of your accounts. Keep the quotes.

Now disable "Preview" ("View" / "Message Auto view" or
<Ctrl>+<Shift>+E) and you should be able to delete the message.

HTH
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther

Pretend to spank me -- I'm a pseudo-masochist!