Hello Ming-Li,

On Wed, 4 Dec 2002 06:37:46 +0800 GMT (04/12/02, 05:37 +0700 GMT),
Ming-Li wrote:

>> ^TO: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> Presence: Yes
>> Location: Kludges

> I'm not sure this does what Joseph wants (if I understand him correctly). It
> tests the presence of the a certain address appearing in the TO field, but
> doesn't preclude those with CC recipients. For that purpose, a second
> condition has to be added:

> ^CC
> Presence: No
> Location: Kludges

I was thinking about that. But, if the address is in the TO field, my
filter will be triggerd. If it is not in the TO field (i.e. only in
the CC field), my filter will not recognise the address, so it will
not be trigged. when you put your addage under AND, the filter not
betriggered if the address is in both TO and CC. But how probable is
such a situation? ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

We are the people our parents warned us about.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62 Beta/17
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM