Hello Eddie,

EC> Dear readers from 'TB!udl List',

EC> I'm writing into this ML just to hear the opinion of the others. I'm
EC> not getting news in the other TB! nor in other ML such as PGP KPF.

There have been a few messages on tbot this morning.

EC> They all on Y!groups. Di you also experience on your site this
EC> silence?

I signed up for PGP-Basics a day or two ago--it's a Yahoo-supported
group. And there's been a very lively discussion going on in it for
about 24 hours now.

Seem like there may have been one or two on tbtech also yesterday, and I
remember a brief exchange on tbeta also.

You could look in the archives?

 Mary