Hello Marck,

 I am trying to backup the Bat! I do this by going into tools and
 using the Backup Wizard. When I have done this and go to the folder
 which I have created to contain my Backup job, I open the job and it
 is displayed in an Edit Mail Message window in a column on the left
 hand side. When I click on the file which gives its size in Kilobytes
 all that happens is that it opens into another Edit Mail Message
 window and so on. In fact I never get the chance to open my Backup
 job to view its contents. Surely this cannot be right. What do I need
 to do in order to view my Backup job?
 Thanks in advance.

--
Love and Light,
 Granville                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]