Hi,

Jonathan Angliss wrote in msgid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

> As has been said before, TB!s IMAP support is very... restricted in
> the fact that it treats IMAP as a multi-folder POP3 server, instead
> of true IMAP.

I accept that and are willing to work with it until the world is saved
and TB!2 comes out.

> There is a possibility that if GMX sorts the servers out, you could
> read the mail.

GMX is not very talkative. This is their banner greeting:

OK GMX IMAP4 StreamProxy ready.

But I'm pretty sure they brew their own under some Linux flavor.

Anybody know if I can enable some kind of extensive session logging in
the Bat? (I wouldn't want to work with TCP/IP sniffers.) I would like
to see where the communication fails (currently IMAP folders are
listed but they all appear to be empty).

Regards,

Markus
--
Using The Bat! 1.62 Beta/17 under Windows NT 4.0 Build
1381 Service Pack 6