Hello Michael,

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:18:10 -0600 GMT (12/12/02, 03:18 +0700 GMT),
Michael S. Hyatt wrote:

>> I am not quite sure, but the line break might be the culprit. to check
>> that out, copy the file the C:\tmp and try to attach it from there.
>> Let us know whether it suddenly works.

> Yes, that was the culprit. I copied the files to c:\tmp and that
> worked.

:-)

Step 2: Now try to attache the file from its origianl location, but
replace the blanks with %20:

%ATTACHFILE="C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\MHyatt.CORPDOMAIN1\My%20Documents\Websites\survivingterrorism.com\dlbin\tencommandments.pdf"

This may be impractical, I just want to see whether it works the same
way as URLs.

> However, this is probably something that should be fixed in a
> maintenance release.

I agree. Word it as a bug report rathen than a feature request and
chances are, it is corrected faster. ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Ist es nicht merkwuerdig, dass jeden Tag gerade so viel passiert, wie
in die Zeitung passt?

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62 Christmas Edition
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM