Hi Victor

On Friday, December 13, 2002 03:36 your local time, which was 00:36 my
local time, Victor Gonzalez [VBG] wrote;

CW>> I've now set-up a new account in TB!, but want to move everything
CW>> from the old account, to this newly created one.

VBG> Since you've just created it why not simply import the old profile,
VBG> rename it and change the pop-smtp settings?

Good thinking! :-)

I could just overwrite the old account with the new account details and
have a basic account for the old one until it closes.

Very clever, I think I'll do that now.

Cheers,

Chris.

--

Created Using The Bat! V1.62 Christmas Edition E-Mail Client.
Virus Checked by DrWeb.