In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Victor B. Gonzalez [VBG] wrote:'

VBG> The Kerio firewall seemed to be well took by The Bat! community
VBG> so I've decided to try it.

<phew> Glad to see that you changed.

VBG> There is just one tiny irritant about it. Unlike ZAP it seems
VBG> to ask for permission for every thread a program can spit out.

VBG> I would like to say yes to the parent program and all the child
VBG> threads are permissioned for the session. Is that possible?

Usually that happens when the application communicates over multiple
ports or with multiple remote IPs. If you know before hand the range
of ports and addresses you need to give permission then you only
need to create one rule. Kerio is more precisely configurable in
this regard.

--
  -=] Allie C Martin [=-  {List Moderator}

MUA: TB! v1.62 Christmas Edition ___ OS: WinXP Pro (SP1)