Hello tbudl,

  Thanks to Melissa I've learned how to input text into the
  body of my web-pages mailto: link

  1. mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=subject
  2. mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=subject&body=body

  1. composes a new message with the subject = subject
  2. composes with the subject = subject & body = body

  While playing around with it I tried my best (almost went
  nuts) to break the body line... I tried the following:

  &

  <BR>
  \n
  \n\

  None of the above seems to work in the bat. Can I break
  the lines or not? I've composed a really long line that
  doesn't wrap in The Bat! when the mailto link is clicked.

  Real curious

 Victor B. Gonzalez
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v1.62 Christmas Edition
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1