Hello Dierk,

On Saturday, December 14, 2002 at 10:08:04 AM you [DH] wrote (at least
in part):

>>   Are there any attempts at documenting this feature (besides the FAQ
>>   which has some brief mentions of it)???

DH> And when this new design will do what I think it will - namely
DH> incorporating various editors into TB via SmartBat

I guess it's not for integrating different editors, but more for being
able to switch between Editor and e.g. Calendar and whatever should
come with "PIM" functionality which is announced.
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther

He who fished in another man's well often catches crab.