In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Toby Tremayne [TT] wrote:'

TT> I just recently joined the list, I've been lurking for a bit. I
TT> just wanted to ask - I've been reading the "PGP & TheBat!"
TT> tutorial which talks about downloading pgp and installing, plus
TT> installing a TB! plugin, and using the tools | PGP menu, however
TT> I just downloaded some dlls, and discovered all the pgp
TT> functions were working, albeit with a tools | openPGP menu
TT> instead.

TT> am I missing something?

Without installing a separate PGP version or GnuPG, the menu items
will still work since you'd be then using the internal
implementation which is v2.6 . I wouldn't advise using it though
since it only supports RSA keys and many PGP users are now using
DH/DSS keys.

--
  -=] Allie C Martin [=-  {List Moderator}

MUA: TB! v1.62 Christmas Edition ___ OS: WinXP Pro (SP1)