Hello, fellow Bat-lovers.

  I recently upgraded to 1.62, shortly after which I started getting
  numerous locks set by my server. It thinks that I still have another
  session active and refuses to download my email.

  Thinking the problem was caused by the upgrade, I installed Beta 17.
  Same problem.

  I'm now back at 1.61, and the problem is only getting worse. I have
  spoken with two tech support reports at my ISP, and neither of them
  has a clue as to what might be causing it on their end. And my ISP's
  is tech support is normally first rate.

  Has anyone seen this? Can you tell me what's causing it? I'm really
  getting tired of having to call tech support to have them clear the
  lock.

  Thanks.

--
 Keith Russell     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
...Useless Invention: Kickstand for a tank.

Using The Bat! 1.61 under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 on a Pentium IV 2.4 with 512 MB.