Hallo thebat,

still configuring this new program... ;-)

I found out that I can add a picture of every person in the address
book. Thats fine. :-))
In my old mail program, YAM, this picture was shown with every mail
from that sender, in the right part of the header lines (theres always
some space there anyway...)
It seems that with TB, I have to press Shift-Ctrl-O to get the
picture. Or is there a way to show it as default, like in YAM?

If not, I´ll have to find out how to request a new feature... ;-)

BTW How do you get that English apostrophe (in "it´s" etc) on a German PC keyboard?!?
It was
on Alt-ä on my Amiga...

--
Schöne Grüße