Hi All,

   I've been using pgp with TheBat! and thoroughly enjoying it, except
   for one thing.  The option that allows you to cache a passphrase
   for decryption and for signing doesn't quite work right - I've set
   the decryption one to 9999 so it stays the length of my TB!
   session, but the signing cache time refuses to keep my setting.
   Every time i reopen TB! it's been set back to 5 minutes, and it's
   really aggravating me.  Anyone know how to fix this?

Toby

             Life is poetry -
               write it in your own words.