In <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Eddie Castelli [EC] wrote:'

EC> Could someone tell me what the 'green' AB are for and how they
EC> are created?

They're for searching LDAP servers.

You can create one if you know LDAP Servers and wish to use them for
searching for e-mail addresses. In fact, a couple of these address
books are created during the TB! installation. I deleted mine since
I don't use them.

You can create one by creating a new address book and under the LDAP
tab enable the option 'this address book is associated with an LDAP
Server'. You can then fill in the LDAP server address.

Whenever you wish to search the LDAP server, go to the File menu and
select 'search'. From the popup you can enter the search string and
select the LDAP address book. TB! will then connect to the server
and all matching addresses will be displayed in the LDAP address
book. You can then copy whichever one you wish, to another of your
address books.

Tip:

Never use an LDAP address book to store addresses because each time
you do a search all entries in the address book are deleted and
replaced with the newly found addresses.

Hope this helps.

--
  -=] Allie C Martin [=-  {List Moderator}

MUA: TB! v1.62 Christmas Edition ___ OS: WinXP Pro (SP1)