Hello Thomas!

On Saturday, December 21, 2002 at 12:44:53 AM you wrote:

> Well, I never used OL/OE, but I also had some business associates who
> sent me their vCards with every message. Quite an annoying habit. Once
> I have their details in my AB, I don't need them to attach their vCard
> again and again.

1. Nothing to do with what I wrote.

2. What you describe is a shortcoming in MS's software, you only have
the option to include vCard with every message or none at all. Another
point where TB shows its supremacy.

--
Dierk Haasis

The Bat 1.62 Christmas Edition on Windows XP 5.1 2600Service Pack 1

The graveyards are full of people who rushed in bravely but unwisely.
(Terry Pratchett)