Hi Guys, I am running the bat version 1.62 on a windows 2000 network
with the bat being hosted on Windows 2000 Server. I have been using
the bat for over 3 years now in network mode without any major dramas
up until moving the bat across to its new host (Windows 2000 Server
SP2). All machines on the network have had the operating system
completely wiped and reformatted prior to the new installation
including the server.

Old bat files were restored from a back up which did not include
account settings or registry entries. My problems is that the bat
moves along quite nicely for a period of time (indiscriminate amout of
time), then hangs on the server, then on the client machines. There is
nothing in the error logs on the server or any of the client machines
to say that an error has occured...I am stumped. Does anyone know of
any possible issues between the bat and W2K server?

Any help would be most appreciated.

Regards
Steven Laws