Spike,

S> My mail folder now weighs in at 137,352 messages, totalling 9.7GB
S> of data.  Not even a groan from TB! yet!  That is as long as I
S> don't allow a mail folder (*.TBB) to exceed the 2.1GB file size
S> limitation).  Happened once, but I am more careful now.

Since I read that NTFS doesn't have that file size limitation, I
wonder how big TB! will let you go when running WinXP and NTFS? ;)
Maybe I should create a dummy account and do some testing??? Hehehe

I'm going to be a crash test dummy in my next life...

--
Scott

Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1