> Is it possible to apply a newly created 'Sorting Rule' to the messages
> that are *currently* in the Inbox? This is possible in Outlook Expr,
> but I can't find a similar function in 'The Bat!'. Can someone help me
> out?

After you've created the filter, use View menu -> "Re-filter" command.

(It will run all defined filters, or classes of filters, though. I'm not sure
if it's possible to run just one filter selectively.)

.marek jedlinski

--
No ads, no nags freeware: http://keynote.prv.pl
(KeyNote, PhoneDeck, KookieJar, Oubliette)

"I've noticed that the press tends to be quite accurate, except
when they're writing on a subject I know something about."
(Keith F. Lynch)