Hello Daniel,

On Tue, 31 Dec 2002 at 12:12:55[GMT -0400](which was 16:12 where I
live) you wrote:

> I don't think it's a bug.  It is working for me when selecting the French
> dictionary.  When you look in "Spell Checker -> Dictionaries", it only
> shows the American English and User dictionaries.  I had to add the
> French dictionary file to the list, and I did the same for the British
> English dictionary and

I've only just realised why I was having the same problems as John as
regards the English dictionary. When the international Bat is
installed there is no mention that the english dictionary has to be
actually selected and why should it be done in the Edit Message window
rather than in the main toolbar?

Anyway it is now installed and working thanks.

Richard

Using The Bat! version 1.62 Beta/17
Windows 2000 (build 2195), version 5.0 Service Pack 3
and using the best browser: Opera