In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Carmeanu [C] wrote:'

C> The incoming message consists of 3 files:

C> message.htm          with a text like "Version 1"
C> signature.asc        containing the signature
C> encrypted.asc        well, that's the part not working!!!

C> I can verify the signature, but as soon as I try to decrypt the
C> message text, I get this:

C> --------->

C> gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
C> gpg: decrypt_message failed: eof

It would seem that an unsupported method of encrypting the message
was used. It would seem that PGP/MIME was used and TB! doesn't
support this. I'm surprised you could verify the signature if it
arrived as an attachment.

--
  -=] allie_M [=-  {List Moderator}

MUA: TB! v1.62 Christmas Edition ___ OS: WinXP Pro (SP1)