On 09 January 2003, 09:10, Gavin Sinclair wrote:

> Thank you very much.  I wonder how you found that out?  My
> investigation only consisted of all editor menus and the help index
> (no "indent"), but I thought that might be enough.
~~~

This is in the help at:

Working with The Bat!
  Message Editor
    Text Editor
      Text Editor

then follow the link to "Block and format commands".

That said, because the index and search functions returned nothing for
"indent", it took a search on "keystroke" to unearth this information.

TB is one application where the Table of Contents is king ;-)

HTH,

--
Geoff Lane
Cornwall, UK

Just when I hit bottom, someone hands me a shovel.