Hello Maurice,

This is maybe a bit offtopic but AVG's problem is
it doesn't find Trojan Horses. I have been
infected by the backdoor.sdbot.gen.

Probably a hacker gained access to my webhost
account because of this. If you have
commportreg32.exe in your list of running
processes you are infected by this trojan.

Since yesterday I use Kaspersky, The Bat! has a
built-in plugin for this virus scanner. The only
strange thing is that it doesn't tell me if I
received an infected email message, it silently
deletes it.

For people who use NOD32, this virus scanner also
failed finding this trojan. Hope in the new
version this gets better.

 Oliver                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]