Hello Thomas,

Tuesday, January 14, 2003, 12:14:46 AM,

,----- [ you wrote ]

TF> Hello Biju,

TF> On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 12:15:41 -0800 GMT (31/01/03, 03:15 +0700 GMT),
TF> Biju Nair wrote:

>> 1. The "CC" list of the mail that i am forwarding is not comming.

TF> Do you use the macro %CC= in your forward template?

Correct me if i am wrong .. I understand that when we use the macro
%CC we have to submit the list along with the macro.. what i want is
BAT should automatically pick up the CC list when i am forwarding the
mail

>> 2. When i am replying to mails, i want to change the color of some text
>>    in my reply. [like some tet to be in RED color to show that i am
>>    really angry .. ;-) ]

TF> TB's editor cannot do this. Even if you used another mailer where you
TF> actually could change the colour of the text or particular words, I
TF> wouldn't see it, because I have HTML auto-view turned off. ;-)

Hmm..... this means there is no way in BAT we can achieve this...??
:-(
'-----

Regards,
 Biju