Hey Joseph,

My MUA believes 'The Bat! (v1.63 Beta/3) Business' was used
to write [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
on Wednesday, January 15, 2003 at 11:46:07 PM.

JN> Why is RITlabs producing beta versions of 1.63 at the same time as
JN> they are producing refinements of the 1.62 series at the same time
JN> as they are supposed to be developing the 2.0 series?

Well, (guessing here)

I would say that 1.62 is getting bug fixes.

1.63 is being used to work on and publish features for v2 which is not
even in an Alpha state as far as I know (it is interesting to lurk on
TBBeta even if you don't want to contribute :-).

--
Tim Musson
Flying with The Bat! eMail v1.62 Christmas Edition