Hi Batpersons,

On or about, Saturday, January 18, 2003, 7:15:00 PM, we have reason to believe that
Robert Silver wrote:

RS> I  doubt  anyone  will complaint if the bat introduced the following
RS>   improvements:
RS>   Web page viewing Option
RS>   Web Page Editing option
RS>   NNTP USENET News Reader Option

People have already complained, so I imagine it's safe to assume they
will carry on complaining.

If the developers do all this, they'll just be moving closer to
Outlook Express. Since OE is free and the Bat isn't, I'd say that was
a worse position to be in. Then there's the fact that enhanced HTML
functionality will open The Bat to many of the same security weakness
as OE, and you have a debatable strategy IMO

Nick
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! 1.60c on Windows XP Build 2600