I know there have been complaints about TB's IMAP handling but, until
now, this hasn't concerned me and the details have passed me by.

However, I now have an IMAP enabled account (Fastmail) and have hit
the buffers, I think. I want to filter the TBBETA messages I collect
on this server to their own IMAP folder there (done -- that works OK)
but I can't get TB to reflect the directory structure that's on the
server. Presumably this is one of TB's current limitations in this
area.

--
Regards
Clive Taylor