Hello all,

  I tried to create a new account in The Bat! v1.63 beta/4. The next
  day I noticed that the account settings where gone. So after
  trying again, the same problem occurred. I deleted the account,
  renamed thebat.exe (the beta) and placed the original back, 1.62
  x-mass. Again, same the problem occurred when creating this
  account.

  So now I've found the problem. Instead of creating an account.cfg
  file, The Bat! creates an account.cfg directory. Witch, obviously,
  cannot hold any settings.

  Why is it doing this?

Ricardo van Eck
The Netherlands

Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/4 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1