Friday, January 24, 2003 at 11:29 AM (Pacific Time)

Hello Razgo,  This is a reply to your message dated
Thursday, January 23, 2003 at 3:29:02 PM, when you wrote:

R> Hi, i see there is a later version available. 1.6.2i . i have 2
R> questions on how to upgrade.

R> 1. do i just download the latest 30 day trial and install over the top
R> of mine?

That's what I do but I always back up the whole thing first.

R> 2. where do i find my liscence key or info to back up so i don't lose
R> it?

When I registered about two years ago, mine came in an email that
looked like this:

Dear Wayne Black,

Congratulations, you are now the owner
of The Bat! S/N XXXXXXXX / Personal.

The Bat! Key:

XXXXXX-XXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXX-XXXXXX

Key Checksum:

XXXXXX.XXXXXXXX.XXXXXXXX.XXXXXXXX.XXXXXXXX.XXXXXX

Please keep the password remembered (it was entered by you in the
registration form).

Thanks again for supporting The Bat! Development!

The Bat! Team
RIT Research Labs (http://www.ritlabs.com/)

--
Wayne Black  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using TheBat! 1.61 With Windows 98se 4.10 2222