Hello Miguel,

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003 at 10:17:24[GMT +0100](which was 09:17 where I
live) you wrote:

> Are you
> using View/View threads by/Reference? That helps a bit.

Certainly am :-)

I also usually have them sorted by creation time too. The trouble is I
sometimes can't even find the original message that the poster was
replying to, even when following the threads. Let's hope the option is
implemented although I've been away for a few days and still haven't
visited the wishlist - off there now.

Richard

| Using The Bat! version 1.63 Beta/5
| Windows 2000 (build 2195), version 5.0 Service Pack 3
| and using the best browser: Opera.

"If the dogs are barking at your heels, you know you're leading the
pack."