Hello Thomas Fernandez,

On or about Wednesday, January 29, 2003 at 00:02:12GMT +0700
(which was 12:02 PM in the tropics where I live) Thomas Fernandez
postulated:

>> Problem is that as long as TB! is running, I get skips and
>> pauses in the music :-) If I disable the auto mail checking,
>> it stops this :-O

TF> Thing is, I cannot confirm this. When I listen to music while TB is
TF> running, I don't have any interruptions during mail check. May it have
TF> to do with RAM size?

320K RAM - PIII/700MHz Toshiba Laptop (Satellite Pro 4360)  This
happens anytime TB! is running, whether checking mail or just
waiting to check again.

--
Warmest tropical wishes,
Spike

"I'm afraid of the dark, and suspicious of the light." - Woody
Allen

/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Against HTML Mail
\ /   If it aint a webpage it shouldn't be HTML.
 X    Say NO! to bloatmail - ban HTML mail!
/ \   Ask Spikey, he hates everything (HTML).
Flying in the stratosphere with The Bat! V1.61 on
Windows 2000 Vers. 5 0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3