On Wednesday, January 29, 2003, 2:15 PM, you wrote:

MAU> Hello Paul,

>> So you can't hightlight text and double-click an email address..

MAU> No, the highlight goes away with the first click. AFAIK, that's
MAU> normal Windows behaviour, isn't it?

I'm not a programmer, so what is normal??<G>
that SOUNDS like they way it probably normally should be.. dunno!
maybe we are trying to do too many FEATURES with too few keystrokes.
Sounds like a macro to me;)
on a double-clicked email, to start a message, could it check that email
against your addressbook to see if there is an AB reply template ??

--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600