On Wednesday, January 29, 2003, telepro wrote...

>> again probably catch all your mails again.  If this is a spam filter,
>> try putting:

>> Strings     Location     Presence
>> sex         Anywhere     Yes
>> For the "Rule" page.

> Ok I dit it

> Yes, but the result is that only the mail with the keyword "sex" go
> to spam folder ; others taht contain "picks" (keyword of
> alternatives", don't go to spam folder

Well this is a start. What I have a feeling is you're adding filter
strings to the alternatives, so that you only have 1 "Set" in the
"alternative" rules, instead of multiple "sets".  This results in the
following effect:

  [Filter 1] OR [Filter 2 AND Filter 3 AND Filter 4]

Instead of:

  [Filter 1] OR [Filter 2] OR [Filter 3] OR [Filter 4]

What you need to do is when you click on the alternatives tab, after
adding your first "Or" filter, click the "ADD SET" button, (not
ALT+INS).  This will create a new "Set" for you, and you'll end up
with the follow:

[Rules Page]
Strings     Location     Presence
sex         Anywhere     Yes